Tuesday, June 03, 2008
























Here are some more pictures of the kids. Dylan keeps getting bigger and bigger, and he is starting to discover that his hands are fun to put in his mouth and can grab at things around him. Dave and I just love to sit holding him coaxing smiles and coos out of him. Scott and Madeline have loved being outside more. Every Saturday we have been out doing yard work recently, and they have had a blast riding their trikes around. They especially love to wear their helmets, even if just sitting in the house.

4 comments:

Alee and Brandon said...

How fun! And I do still think he looks like Scott!

Cute little bikes too!

Oh, I want to see a pic of that baby in the sling!!

THE ANDRUS FAMILY said...

HES GETTING SO BIG, THE KIDS ARE EXCITED TO SEE EVERYONE. SEE YA IN 1 MONTH

Daidre said...

Your kids are so cute. Congratulations on #3 I'm sure you're busy.

Heather said...

New York, New York, why are you moving to New York? Anthony wants to move to Rochester so bad but have had now prospects yet. Let us know how it all goes. Cute kids by the way.