The pictures of Scott and Madeline on the four-wheeler and motorcyle were taken at the San Diego Car Show this last Christmas. Scott especially loved to see all the cars and play in them. The next day we went to the Wild Animal Park in San Diego. It was a lot of fun. We saw giraffes, monkeys, gorillas, and a lion. If you ask Scott or Madeline what they remember about the Wild Animal Park, they will tell you about the lion that peed on the glass. There was a viewing area where we could see the lion up close and while we all were observing the lion, he turned around and peed on the glass for all the poeple there to see. They thought that was pretty funny.
Well, I had another doctor's appointment yesterday and they did an ultrasound, so we were able to see the baby. Good news, it is still a boy! He looks pretty good size. He is measuring a few weeks ahead of schedule, and the estimated weight right now is 5 lbs 12 oz. When Madeline was born she weighed 5lb 13oz, so he is maybe about as big as Madeline was when she was born. Another good thing is that I now start going to appointments every week. It's not that I am excited about going to the doctor all the time, but it means the end is near! Scott and Madeline still seem excited about the baby, but they probably wonder if it will ever come out of mommy's tummy. (Mommy wonders the same thing sometimes). It will be interesting to see how they react to having a newborn living with us. Hope everyone is doing well!
5 comments:
HEY HARKERS! Welcome! You will love blogging and I'm sure will be addicted in no time.
I'm expecting a picture of Melissa's growing belly every week from here on...right, Melissa?!
I'm going to add you guys to my friends now! Sooooo happy you're here! OH, and if you want some easy cute blog layouts, if you go to Dave & Jenn's blog (on my blog) they have a link on theirs called "cute blogs". It makes it really easy to change if you want to. And if you want a custom header let me know and I'll make you one!
Your kids are soooooo cute. I love that red hair on Scott. I will add you guys to my link. I love this blogging world. It makes keeping in touch easy. I am excited for you about the new baby. Its only one and that makes things a lot easier. Keep us all posted on the new addition.
Visit my Blog @ andrus4.blogspot.com
Love your blog;-)
Seriously I'm going to update your blog for you if you don't do it before you go in on Friday!
It's like you think you're BUSY or something ;)
Post a Comment